Kloby’s Smokehouse is doing another pairing night! On Tuesday, March 3rd Kloby’s will be hosting a bourbon dinner with meal pairings with different cocktails made with Jim Beam bourbon. This bourbon dinner will allow adults to enjoy our entrees with the classic taste of Jim Beam family bourbons. Tickets are $75 per person with cocktails being served at 6pm and dinner being served at 6:30pm.
Our bourbon dinner menu consists of the following:
- Suburban-Makers 46 Cosmopolitan as the welcome cocktail.
- Seared Tuna with Mango Jicama Slaw paired with a Knob Creek Rye Old Fashioned.
- Coriander Crusted Pork Loin paired with a Jim Beam 12 year Mojito.
- Shrimp Cocktail with Smoked Tomato Salsa paired with a Smoked Devils Cut Manhattan.
- Peppercorn Crusted Filet of Beef paired with a Booker’s Neat.
- Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Trifle paired with a Basil Hayden.
While enjoying your delicious bourbon dinner, remember the history that is being poured into each cocktail. Here are some fun facts about Jim Beam bourbons:
- Jacob Beam was the first to create this now famous bourbon whiskey. His first batch was created in 1795, making this bourbon a 215 year old tradition. Beam made roots in Kentucky and perfected his bourbon recipe.
- Jacob’s son David took on the bourbon business in 1820 and used the latest technology and transportation available to help expand the business.
- David then had a son of his own, also named David, who took over the business in 1850. The younger David moved the business closer to the railroad and held the business together during the Civil War.
- James “Jim” Beam took over the business from his father David and kept the family business going during the time of Prohibition. Once alcohol was made legal again in 1933, the bourbon business was named Jim Beam Bourbon.
Kloby’s Smokehouse is known for its great food and service in a casual dining atmosphere. Kloby’s serves up the best smoked Pulled Pork (served Carolina-Style), Beef Brisket, Ribs, Chicken and all of your favorite “made from scratch” sides. We pride ourselves with taking all of the time needed to BBQ all of our fresh meats in an all-natural hard wood pit to give you the best smoked, finger licking BBQ flavors you crave. No matter what occasion you decide to celebrate, be sure to celebrate the day at Kloby’s Smokehouse!
To learn more about our bourbon dinner, or if you have any questions, call 301-362-1510 today!